Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!




First mail out(s) of the New Year!

And-now that I got a camera for Christmas (this is the third one so far, and counting.), I can take pictures again! Yay! But now that I think about it, I don't think I have any pictures of the incoming... O_o Sorry.

Outgoing:



 To Milea! On the back I included the "Queen of Hearts" (who made those tarts) nursery rhyme.


 Reply to Megs. We are passing a mail zine back and forth! It's very exciting. She has gotten me started on zines. I did one private one and I have another half-finished one which I haven't worked on in a while. I am really enjoying the process and it's fun to see what she writes in our zine every time I get her letters. It's called, "Making the Most of the Mundane."


 Mail art call submission for "Eerie Sights" which I found at the Mail-Art Forum . This postcard went to Germany and though it doesn't look quite like an eerie sight, there is a creepy story behind it.


 First letter of 2011!! (The others were sent in 2010)


 back


 This one is for Jennie Hinchcliff . She finally wrote me back in early December and I just now got to it. I think she is a pretty busy lady. She sent the loveliest postcard! (which I neglected to take a picture of!) The quote says, "and one tall joker... scrawled upon a wall with his finger dipped in muddy-less--BLOOD. The time that was to come when that wine would be spilled on the street stones, and when the stain of it would be red upon many there...." It is a quote from A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.


 For Angelia



 And last but not least, a reply for Nicole. As you can see from the corner, we've been sending this back and forth a couple times and adding onto it. It's great fun. You will probably see this in future posts at least a few more times.


The back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!