Monday, July 19, 2010

First Post

Hello!!

Although I have my personal blog here, I decided to make another blog strictly for mail-related purposes. That way, I can give this url to my mail artist friends and they don't have to sift through a bunch of family stuff to get to the good mail. :)

I'm not too great at taking pictures consistently but this will be good motivation and I'll try to record incoming and outgoing stuff. It's kinda hard to take pictures of the incoming though because my first instinct is to rip the envelope open... *grin*

A few things about myself:

I've been penpal-ing for 6 years now (this month actually-exactly six years!) and I just recently caught the mail-art bug. Still more recently, I caught the sending-art-to-strangers madness many thanks to send something. Which is probably one of the best websites ever... I love sending acts of postal kindness and go through a great many stamps, like most people who often send mail. I am particularly fond of sending long letters and doodling a lot in them, not in the margins but to illustrate what I'm talking about. It makes the whole letter-writing process that much more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!