Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wow!!

I've been procrastinating on posting for a little while but I am back!!

Lots of exciting things!!

INCOMING:

I got a reply from Megs!! It was so cool!! She sent me her zine!! It was so awesome!! I'd never seen a zine before that. She also used the coolest Nancy Drew stationery!! It was neat!!

From my friend Nicole!

And THE MOST AMAZING envelope Ever!!!! From Tara!! It was so cool!! A nice long letter and a bunch of stickers and post cards and fun things!!! Man, it was hefty!! So amazing! It made me so happy!!

The back! Just as cool as the front!!


OUTGOING:

Reply to Nicole. See that stamp in the corner? From my grandma. I got a bunch of super cool fish stamps and I LOVE them!!!

A letter to my friend Bethany.

To Martina Koehler in Germany!!! This was the first letter I've sent to Germany. How exciting! I always love firsts don't you? I found her through SendSomething. I hope she likes it!!

Then my reply to Megs.

And that's all I have for now. I've been sending a lot of birthday cards out (we have like six september birthdays in the family.).

Also, things I've discovered:

Christian never got my bank robbing postcard!!! I am beginning to wonder what happened to it. My dad was like, "If the FBI show up here because of that, I don't want to talk to them." I think he was kidding but it hasn't shown up yet so I don't know. I didn't put a return address and I used a pseudonym ("the Secret Surgeon") so.... yeah I don't know. Can the post office confiscate suspicious mail???

Also I found out that I can't use first class stamps on international mail because other countries can't tell the amount of postage it represents!! Boo! First class stamps is all I have left right now!! I need to go to the post office.... Thankfully though, my letter to Stephanie arrived safely. But I won't use the first class stamps anymore.

Over and Out and making more mail!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!