Friday, September 3, 2010

Mail Out this week

It's not that I haven't been taking pictures! Or not mailing! I just haven't uploaded them!! (and actually, I just cheat by leaving the card in there...)

OUTGOING:


a special thank you for Chip.


This was for a mail project I found online. Details can be found here if you like. The idea is to send a SASE to her and she will send something back. So We'll see what happens. (I decorated my SASE too. Perhaps she will add a doodle of two to it? Let's hope!)

Postcard to Miss Megan .

And finally, 
Sorry it's sideways. This goes to Megs in Colorado. Found her through SendSomething. She likes stories!! So I told her an interesting one and included a doodle of my cat in bowling ball form. Yep. That's right! The cat in bowling ball form. Hope she likes it. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more mail done this weekend. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!