Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Temporary Decline and the Rise of NaNoWriMo

Over the next month, there will probably be a temporary decline in the amount of mail I send out...

And this is due to NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month). The goal is to write 50,000 words of fiction in one month-which works out to about 16,67 words per day. I did it last year and finished with 55,000 words on the 20th but I don't have very high hopes for such a success for this year since I have no plan of action. You can find more lamenting about my plot in this post on my other blog Don't worry though! I will try my best to keep up with letter-writing!

If you're interested in finding out more about NaNoWriMo, it's a lot of fun. And its not too late to join the madness if you want to.

NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!