Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Mail!!

Was not quite as busy this weekend as I might have been but no matter.

Outgoing:

A letter for my friend Nicole. (that is recycled wrapping paper that you see!!!)

A quick fold and mail to an eight-year-old in Colorado. Via Sendsomething. (I send to people from there a lot..)

Incoming:

This beautiful piece arrived in my mailbox today and I was absolutely thrilled!!! it was amazing!! Tara sent me this amazing envelope!!

The backside. It was so pretty and happy. I just stared at it at my desk for a few minutes before I opened it. In my previous letter, I mentioned that I was a little jealous of all my friends' awesome stationery (because I hadn't been much of a stationery person before as I wrote sometimes ridiculously long letters..) so Tara sent me some really cute stationery (thank you so much!!). You will be seeing it in the near future. It has some super cute owls and elephants. And I think I am asking for stationery this Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you enjoyed the envelopes & stationery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!