Friday, August 13, 2010

Catch up

Okay, so I discovered that I am not the best at remembering to take pictures of the mail I send out... *sight* oh well...

About a week or so ago, I sent a letter off to Tara in Nevada

I found her through the Good Mail Day correspondents list but then this morning I stumbled across her blog!! (It's always so neat when that happens!!! I saw my mail on someone else's blog!!!)

And she sent me some amazing mail art!! (which I can't post pictures of because it is now on display on my wall and though I did take a picture, I neglected to blot out the address...pleh. I wish I was handier with the computer, that would be helpful. Then I could just swirl the address...but that's too easy...) Wow!! It is so awesome to get something pleasant from someone you don't know!! It really is!! I wrote a reply to her a few days ago but I was in a rush to get it in the mailbox so I didn't get any pictures. (Which is probably just as well as I take crappy pictures anyways...)


Then Today:

I got a great letter from Grace and it was made out of a comics page. I was trying to read some of the comics and it was really funny. Something about twinkies... (which if anything is about twinkies, it must be awesome right?)

Outgoing for tomorrow:
(because I missed the mailman today, and didn't feel like chasing him down the street again.... =D I need to buy a 98¢ stamp from him...)

Another fuzzy picture (maybe I should just take a photography class and get it over with...) The fortune in the bottom corner says, "your eyes will soon be opened to a world full of beauty, charm, and adventure" and I thought that was perfect for the butterfly... This one is going off to a lady in the Philippines, whom I met through SendSomething! Question! If you are from the Philippines, does that make you Philippanese?? (I seriously asked her that. I hope she isn't offended...)



And this one is going to my friend Kenzie in OK. Can you keep a secret? I have no idea if she likes pink!! :) We'll just have to find out. I get the feeling that she doesn't (we're email/texting pals) but we'll just have to see. I don't like pink all that much either but this is okay because it's bright and obnoxious and catches the eye and makes you say "WOW!" We'll see how she likes it. So that's going out tomorrow and I am expecting a letter from Milea too. Yay! But for now, I am off to write Grace back!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found my blog, it is always exciting to see the mail you make posted somewhere. I'm looking forward to yr reply!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! They make me smile!